LEAD Barista / Baristas Full time & part time BELLEVUE, WA
At Third Culture Coffee, we are passionate about crafting and serving the highest quality coffee and beverages. We strongly believe in diversity, being humble and down to earth, friendly to a fault and being focused on delivering the best service to our guests.
We believe that people are our strongest assets and an extension of our culture. We are currently looking to build our Third Culture team, a diverse group of people who are open, honest, hardworking, committed and passionate about coffee. We plan to expand quickly and are looking for people who can grow with us and be part of the journey.
Lead Barista / Barista
Our Baristas are responsible for crafting a range of delicious beverages, serving culinary items, engaging with our guests, celebrating coffee and innovating with new recipes. They have outstanding people skills, passion for coffee and the industry, honesty, dependability and an open mind.
As a Barista, you will
- Provide impeccable service to our guests.
- Dial in and serve a variety of coffees using different brewing methods.
- Be executing food and beverages, from creation to clearing.
- Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable about Third Culture Coffee's coffee, tea and food offerings and ensure adherence to the highest quality standards.
- Be a team player & enable efficient operation.
- Be punctual, tidy and clean in appearance.
You are able to
- Perform repetitive tasks, to operate espresso machinery
- Detect and perceive smell of coffee
- Listen to and converse courteously and effectively with guests
- Be on your feet for 6-8 hours per day and lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Positive references from at least two previous jobs
- Existing Food Handler's Certification or obtain certification within 30 days post-hire
- Energy and Passion for people and coffee
- Great time management skills
- Openness and eagerness to learn
- Obsession with creating the perfect experience for our guests
- Commitment, passion and zeal to go further in the industry
- Impeccable interpersonal skills; be kind, patient, inclusive and professional
- Basic math and computer skills
Nice to have - proficiency in latte art, previous barista experience, food/coffee industry experience
FULL TIME & PART TIME POSITIONS.
COMPETITIVE PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
To apply, please send your resume along with the answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- What is your favorite drink to make and why ?
- Tell us about your favorite restaurant and why you love it?
- Tell us about your favorite coffee shop in Seattle and why you love it?
You will be a part of an exciting team recreating some of the traditional classics enjoyed around the world and innovating on many new ones. It's an exciting space, so if you are looking for a career in coffee and a story to be part of, join the team!